- Add Unlimited images to the slideshow either from folder/individual path
- Option to set Caption for each image
- Ability to link images to any website or URL
- Feature to open link in either same or new window
- Define height and width of the SlideShow in pixels or percentage
- Option to set image slideshow to random/sequential order.
- Module Class Suffix can be defined
- Option to Enable or Disable jQuery to avoid conflicts
- Load scripts in Head or Body.
- Option to define type of loader : Bar, Pie or None.
- Option to define opacity, color, diameter and background color of the loader.
- Thickness, padding and position of the loader can be defined.
- Define direction of loader bar (Let to Right , Right to left, Top to Bottom and Bottom to Top)
- Option to define animation type from a list of 30 effects
- Option to enable or disable auto advance mode.
- Option to enable or disable slideshow on mouse on hover
- Option to show navigation buttons on mouse hover
- Slideshow overlayer which disables user to save images from your slideshow
- Option to enable or disable pagination
- Option to set pagination types to either images or buttons
- Option to set height and width of the pagination thumbnail
- Option to set time and transition period of the slideshow
- Enable or Disable Caption Bar
- Set Color of Caption Bar
- Font Size , Weight and Color of Caption Text
- Set your own font or choose from the list of 25 Google web fonts
- Direction of the caption can be changed to left/right.